Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Madden to MNF!?!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Smackie Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    740
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Just heard on CNN that Fox has agreed to release John Madden from the final year of his contract, and that Madden will move to ABC and join the MNF team. So who's out? Miller or Fouts?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggie Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fouts - Pink slip
    Miller - Pink slip

    Broncos-35
    Raiders - 10

    Melissa Stark in a pink slip.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TenTallBen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2001
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Madden needs to go crawl into a coffin somewhere. Dude is fukking done. Put a fork in his fat ass.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yt1300inHtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Biggie:


    Melissa Stark in a pink slip.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Slipping it to Melissa Stark's pink.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tomasmk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man, I just heard the news, sucks for Miller and Fouts, just when I was getting use to them, I hate when they do that shit, fuck!

    I heard CBS cleaned house as well, Glanville and Cross were ousted.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member trevortime's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope Dickerson is out too.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dr Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2001
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't like it, Madden is way past his prime, his schtick is old, blah. I think Fouts is a really good analyst as well....oy vey.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member trevortime's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really enjoyed listening to Fouts. Too bad.

    I'm not partial or anything though.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member rozy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by trevortime:
    I really enjoyed listening to Fouts. Too bad.

    I'm not partial or anything though.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Especially since Fouts was as close as the Chargers could get to a Monday Night game.......
    forums

  10. #10
    Inactive Member trevortime's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Um, well, yeah

    forums

    <font color="#330033" size="1">[ February 28, 2002 06:49 PM: Message edited by: trevortime ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •